On August 7, 2015, RealNames increased the security level of our help page (help.realnames.com).
As an RealNames customer, you will have to update your password for our help site within 5 days. If you do not reset your password within the 5 day window, your current password will stop working, you will be unable to sign in and you will be forced to perform a password reset.
You may receive a reminder email 3 days prior to your password expiring, and again on the day your password expires.
Steps to reset your help.realnames.com password
7.) Enter a new password in the New password field.
For added security, password requirements have been enhanced.
- must be different from your previous 5 passwords used for help.realnames.com
- must be at least 6 characters
- must be different than your username
- must include both upper case and lower case letters
- must include at least one number
- must include a special character