Auto-reply messages are a great way to let people know that you are away for an extended period of time.
This tutorial will show you how to compose and enable an auto-reply message.
3. Complete the fields in the Autoresponder pane as follows:
- Click to put a checkmark in the box next to Enabled.
- In the Interval field, enter the number of days before the same recipient will receive the auto-response message again. If not specified, the interval defaults to one day.
- Click in the End Date field, and select the date when you want to stop the autoresponse message from being sent.
- In the Autoresponse Text field, type the message you want to be automatically sent in reply to all incoming email messages.
4. Click Save.